Hanky Spanky, the Tantra of Impact Play
The Tantra of impact play for the novice kinkster – an introductory, practical workshop to exploring spanking and other safe forms of consensual impact play in erotic encounters.
This practical workshop is an experiential opportunity related to Love Slap, a facilitated conversation on the same topic. If you are unsure about attending the workshop perhaps join the discussion first.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a safe and playful container to experience giving and receiving a variety of different forms of impact.
In the workshop we will practice:
- discussing boundaries and consent for a safe and respectful experience
- the responsibilities of giving and receiving for ongoing communication and holding space
- after-care for wrapping-up and containment post experience
- having fun, experiencing pleasure and delight
Areas we will touch on during the workshop:
- Creating a safe environment
- The appealing chemistry of kink
- Different forms of impact and their nuanced sensations
- Safe areas of the body for impact and factors to consider
- Emotional triggers, past trauma and the release of energy
What to bring:
- a towel (if you plan to take a dip in the pool – costumes optional)
- a sense of humour and willingness to explore
Things to note:
- you will not be expected to participate in anything you don’t wish to
- you will not be expected to be naked
- the experiences will focus on sensuality and will not be sexual
Rayven is joined by Donna-Leigh Baird in hosting this workshop. Donna-Leigh has trained under and worked with one of London’s top BDSM practitioners. Her particular specialty is impact play which she incorporates into her session work.